Salary: € 60k — 70k
Specialties: Open stack Background is must have
Your chances will rise dramatically if you have:
- Openstack is mandatory (all kinds of cloud solutions)
- gaming experience is very welcome
- LAMP Stack + Big Data Experience
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or similar
A pioneer in the world of interactive online entertainment software, Company developed the world’s first graphic MMORPG, The Kingdom of the Winds, in 1995. Since then, we’ve become the industry leader in massively multiplayer online games. Recently Company decided to heavily invest into the global mobile game sector and currently develops/co-develops over 30 titles with focus on deep gameplay and player interaction.
Company began its success story with the introduction of the worldwide hit “MapleStory” to the European audience. Currently we are amplifying our activity in Europe to become a center of mobile expertise.
Company’revery proud to have a team that’s as diverse as our games, and we are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to flourish and grow.
We are looking for Sr. System Engineer
In this role, you will be in charge of the overall administration, maintenance, monitoring, operations and support of all backend enterprise infrastructure.
- Manage, maintain, and operate all enterprise systems
- Manage OpenStack deployment
- Monitor, update, upgrade, troubleshoot and analysis of enterprise service delivery systems
- Document and update IT Enterprise System processes and procedures
- Identify training and process improvements, vendor support issues, and other duties as assigned to monitor and maintain all enterprise systems
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting analysis utilizing service monitoring systems, logs, alerts and system event notification.
- Provide daily support for high-priority business stability initiatives as required to ensure high-level and quality delivery of online live game services.
- University degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in Linux Administration
- Expertise in OpenStack and KVM
- Expertise in Configuration Management (e.g. Puppet, Chef)
- Expertise in an administrative language (e.g. Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with AWS and infrastructure orchestration
- Experience with LDAP, RabbitMQ / AMQP, Splunk, Zabbix, MySQL, Hadoop, ELK
- Solid documentation skills
- Gaming, media or entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- A fast-paced and highly professional working environment and a location in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive salary and 28 vacation days.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ongoing professional development, training, languages classes.
- Subsidized canteen meals, complimentary coffee, water, fruits and snacks.
- Financial support to your BVG ticket.
- Many fun company celebrations and team activities.