Place of work – Paris (France)
Salary – around 48-60k € ( taxes only 23%)
Beneﬁts – restaurant tickets, RTT, stock options, insurance…
Company is a Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company. Its B2B2C e-commerce platform is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales. The company operates Japan’s biggest Internet bank and third-largest credit card company. It also offers e-commerce, fintech, digital content and communications services to over 1 billion members around the world, and operates in 29 countries and regions.
Mobile applications are used daily by tens of thousands of users, and represent one of our main growth drivers. The mobile is and becomes more and more important.
You will join the APPS team, responsible for the development of native iOS and Android applications, working with SCRUM. It consists of a product owner, a technical lead, a quality manager and our great developers.
As an Android Mobile Engineer, your missions will include:
- You are an integral part of the team and you are force of proposal on the technos used;
- You help with technical design and upstream estimates of projects;
- You develop prioritised stories with advanced quality level (UT / TDD);
- You participate in the testing and documentation of projects;
- You collaborate with other project teams to bring a seamless user experience between the diﬀerent platforms;
Methodology: Agiles / Scrum / Kanban
Some advantages of our technical team:
- We have more than one important technical culture that is conducive to increasing the skills of employees. Fridays are, for example, reserved for the implementation and discussion of cross-cutting technical topics, making it possible to continuously improve the quality of the various platforms. Native applications adapt to the latest trends and technical improvements.
- You will be part of a global technical team with many skills, who challenges and shares his knowledge via hackatons, internal technical conferences and cross-cutting topics.
- Your proﬁle We are looking for a Master degree engineer with a strong experience in Android development (> 3 years).
- If you are autonomous while knowing how to work in team, organised.
- You surely have a decided opinion on the best mobile platform, and that’s good, you will feed the raging debates within the team.
Required Skills :
- Excellent level in Java / Android;
- Work experience in agile teams
- English (technical exchanges with partners)
- Reactive / RxJava programming knowledge
- Knowledge Patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER, DI …
- Knowledge of Jira, Fabric, Jenkins, Bitbucket tools