Place of work – Paris (France) ( taxes only 23%)
Salary – around 40-60k € (it depends of the skills and experience)
Beneﬁts – restaurant tickets, RTT, stock options, insurance…
Company is a Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company. Its B2B2C e-commerce platform is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales. The company operates Japan’s biggest Internet bank and third-largest credit card company. It also offers e-commerce, fintech, digital content and communications services to over 1 billion members around the world, and operates in 29 countries and regions.
The Studies and Developments department is organised around 3 areas each of which is responsible for one area of the application: Buyers, Sellers and Visitors. You will be part of the Sellers team, in charge of managing the product catalog.
Your missions will include the following:
- You will be involved in all phases of the project (from design to production).
- You participate in technical designs upstream of the projects;
- You develop prioritised stories with an advanced level of quality (TU / TI / BDD);
- You participate in the testing and documentation of projects;
- You are force of proposal on the techno used;
We work and train our employees on the following technologies:
- Java, Scala
- Spring, Akka, Play!
- JPA / Hibernate
- JUnit / EasyMock / Mockito / Cucumber
- Domain Driven Design
- Maven, Sbt
- Oracle / PL / SQL / Couchbase
- Jenkins / Sonar
- Git / Bitbucket
Our methodology: Agile / Scrum / Kanban / BDD
The proﬁle :
We are looking for a Full Stack engineer (Master degree) with at least a ﬁrst experience in Java JEE with good communication skills, autonomous and proactive. Curiosity for new technologies is much appreciated. you are interested in e-commerce, agility and continuous improvement. You will be involved in all phases of the project (from design to production).
Required Skills :
- Analytical mind
- Good level in Java and object programming
- Strong appetite for DDD and hexagonal architecture
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Web Services
- Injection principles with Spring (core)
- English (technical exchanges with partners)
- Scala (and the ecosystem Ligthbend: Play, Akka, …)