Salary: € 65k – 80k
Specialties: relocation support, willingness to lean German is a must, German skills are a plus!
HELLA is a global stock market oriented family enterprise with around 34.000 employees on more than 100 Locations in over 35 countries. The HELLA concern develops and produces for the automobile industry components and systems for luminescence Technic and electronics. We also poses one of the biggest trade organisations for automotive parts, equipment, diagnosis and services in Europe. With sales of around 6,35 billions of euros in the finencial year 2015/2016 belongs HELLA to the top 40 of the worldwide automotive suppliers.
In our Special Original Equipment Department, you will be responsible for Software Development and testing of luminescence and electronic products. Besides that you will create and analyse our current systems and components.
- You derive Software requirements and create Software architecture in UML with the help of IBM Rhapsody
- You analyse and optimize current software components and architectures with the focus on performance, stability and functionality
- The creation of appropriate Test specifications as well as there implementation belongs to your daily business
- Within the scope of software development you support foreign locations and lead them if required. Observation of diverse review is also one of your tasks.
- Furthermore you will develop parameter sets according to the customers requirements and adjust them if needed.
- Diploma in Electronics, Technics, Technical IT, or relevant
- Excellent knowledge and experience in embedded software development and with C and C++ as well as with modelling language UML
- Expert knowledge in Micro control Technics and Bussy systems LIN and CAN
- Practical experience with with software requirement management, software architecture, software design and automotive SPICE
- Convenient with Vector tool CANoe and programming language CAPL
- Fluent English