- Have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in computer science, regardless of your level of experience, we focus on skills!
- Master the following skills: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST – SOAP, MySQL …
- Have knowledge of the following technologies (this is a plus): ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Maven …
- Enjoy working in an OpenSource environment,
- Know the Agile development methods,
- Be rigorous, curious and demonstrate autonomy and good communication skills,
- You will work in collaboration with our European offices and interact with our multicultural team.
- Fluency in French and English would be a plus (at least intermediate level).
- Have the desire to invest in a project at an end customer by participating in its implementation and its technical and functional evolutions from the beginning to the end,
- Have the opportunity to increase your skills thanks to our internal workshops: Blockchain, Angular, Devops, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven…
- Have knowledge of e-commerce/Tourism (this is a plus).
As part of your future JAVA J2EE Back-End Development Team:
- You will participate in the implementation and maintenance of various projects such as the development of webservices (hotel booking, car rental, activities, flight tickets… ).
- You will work on the development (new technical and functional evolutions) and maintenance of our systems.
- For this, you will be responsible for the design and development of computer programs and applications as well as the elaboration of technical specifications.
- You will have to carry out technical and functional tests and will have to take corrective measures.
- You will also be in charge of technical support.
The technical stack is the following:
- JAVA J2EE – Spring – Hibernate – SOAP – REST – JSON – XML – MySQL and MongoDB – ElasticSearch – BigData – MariaDB – Maven – Kubernetes – Docker.